A low growing plant with cream and green, slightly succulent foliage and pink flowers in summer.
Best in full sun and grown in a well drained soil, the plant is perfectly hardy to frost and won't be killed but the cold but it does need to be protected from the wet winter weather.
- Height: Easily maintained to 10cm
- Spread: Easily maintained to 30cm
- Foliage Colour: Grey-green
- Flower Colour: Pink
- Flowering Season: Spring and Summer
- Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, loam, clay
- Position: Full Sun
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H5 (-10 and below)
- Type: Half evergreen perennial/alpine.
Half evergreen perennial/alpine.