A mound forming perennial with bright green leaves which are on attractive red stems.
Pink flowers appear from early summer through to early autumn.
- Height: Easily maintained to 60cm
- Spread: Easily maintained to 60cm
- Foliage Colour: Bright green with red stems
- Flower Colour: Pink
- Flowering Season: Early summer to early autumn
Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, loam
- Position: Full Sun - Partial Shade
- Hardiness: H4 (-5 and below)
- Type: Herbaceous Perennial
Grown in a 2 Litre Pot