A mound forming perennial with bright green leaves which are red underneath.
Pink flowers appear from early summer through to early autumn.
- Height: Easily maintained to 30cm
- Spread: Easily maintained to 40cm
- Foliage Colour: Bright green with red underneath the leaf
- Flower Colour: Pink
- Flowering Season: Early summer to early autumn
Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, loam
- Position: Full Sun - Partial Shade
- Hardiness: H2 (1 to 5)
- Type: Herbaceous Perennial
Grown in a 2 Litre Pot