A smaller flowering variety with cupped pink-purple flowers
Clematis are fantastic plants for the garden, giving wonderful flowers through summer months. These climbers are best grown against a wall, trellis or feature where they can freely climb and ramble.
- Height: Easily maintained to 4m
- Spread: Easily maintained to 1m
- Foliage Colour: Green
- Flower Colour: Pink-purple
- Flowering Season: Summer and autumn
- Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, loam, chalk, clay
- Position: Full Sun - Partial shade
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H6 (-15 and below)
- Type: Climber
Supplied in a 9cm pot
Pruning is often over complicated for Clematis and we have found
Pruning is often over complicated for Clematis and we have found that most of our Clematis varieties are best pruned lightly to shape after flowering and then pruned down to around 15cm in the winter, ready to shoot away in the spring.