A nice, attractive ground creeping perennial with dark purple leaves. Works well in full shade or full sun and needs a moist, well drained soil. Small Blue flower spikes in spring
- Height: Flowering to50cm
- Spread: Easily maintained to 1m
- Foliage Colour: Rounded dark purple
- Flower Colour: Strong blue on short flower spikes
Soil Type: Well drained, sandy, loam, chalk, clay
- Position: Full Sun - Full Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy H7 (-15+)
- Type: Evergreen perennial
Its hardy but dies back to the ground in Winter
Great as part of a mixed border and works well in shade as well as sun.
The plant will be supplied in a 2 litre pot (17cm) and will be securely packed.