(Horsetail Feather Grass)
A small clump forming grass with masses of elegant flowers produced through summer, small beige flower heads create a wonderful display into Autumn twisting around the top of the leaves. Leaves are thin and soft.
- Height: Easily maintained to 50cm
- Spread: Easily maintained to 30cm
- Foliage Colour: Bright green, beige colour over winter
- Flower Colour: Beige flowers
Soil Type: Moist, well drained, loam, clay, chalk
- Position: Full Sun
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H4 (-5 to -10)
- Type: Deciduous Grass
Prune the foliage back hard to the ground in early spring to regenerate growth.
Hardy, evergreen grass
The plant will be supplied in a 2 litre pot