Syringa Red Wine
Syringa Red Wine is an impressive shrub with pink blooms in late spring, can be grown into a small bushy tree or a large shrub.
These plants are from cuttings so do not make suckers (shoots from the base) so can be reliably grown and all shoots from the plant will carry the deep pink flowers.
- Height: Easily maintained to 1.5m
- Spread: Easily maintained to 1.5m
- Foliage Colour: Dark green lance shaped
- Flower Colour: Dark pink to burgundy flowers with pink centers
Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, loam, chalk
- Position: Full Sun - Semi Shade
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H7 (-15 and below)
- Type: Deciduous
Supplied in either a 9cm pot or 2 Litre pot, please select from the drop down menu when ordering.