Its hardy but dies back to the ground in Winter.
Great as part of a mixed border and works well in shade and wet areas.
- Height: Easily maintained to 50cm
- Spread: Easily maintained to 1m
- Foliage Colour: Spotted light green
- Flower Colour: Pink-red
- Flowering Season: Late winter to early spring
- Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, chalk
- Position: Partial shade - Full Shade
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H6 (-15 and below)
- Type: Herbaceous Perennial/Shrub
Supplied in either a 9cm pot or 2 Litre pot, please select from the drop down menu when ordering.