Berries and Cream
Raised by Peter Moore, a Longstock introduction: www.bredbypetermoore.co.uk
One of Peter Moore's introductions, this Buddleja has bicoloured purple and white flowers with a few flowers on each raceme wholly white and a few wholly purple.
Flowers late July - early September 15-20 cm in length
Excellent at attracting butterflies
Erect in habit
Removing the dead flower spikes will encourage secondary shoots to develop more flowers.
Berries and Cream is a tall erect plant with a profusion of flowers ( in garden trials 6 years ) more butterflies were attracted to this variety than other cultivars in my garden.
- Height: Flowering to 3m
- Spread: Easily maintained to 2m
- Foliage Colour: Lance shaped grey green
- Flower Colour: Pink speckled white panicles loaded with small flowers
Soil Type: Well drained, sandy, loam, chalk, clay
- Position: Full Sun - Partial Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy H6 (-15)
- Type: Deciduous Shrub
Supplied in either 9cm pot or 2 Litre pot, please select from the drop down menu when ordering.