Abutilon Cannington Carol
A wonderful and colourful plant, great for adding colour to the garden, great for pots on the patio or a Summer border. Lovely large red flowers are produced from late spring and through summer over yellow mottled foliage.
This plant makes a nice conservatory or pot plant and rather unusual.
- Height: Easily maintained to 50cm
- Spread: Easily maintained to 50cm
- Foliage Colour: Dark green with speckled yellow blotches, variegated
- Flower Colour: Red buds and red flowers
Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, loam
- Position: Full Sun
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H2 (+1 to +5)
- Type: Evergreen
Best a rich compost with plenty of heat and water, perfectly fine outside after the last frost, protect before the first frosts.
Responds well to heat and needs a frost free area.
Supplied in either a 9cm pot, 1 Litre pot or 2 Litre pot, please select from the drop down menu when ordering.