Abutilon megapotamicum Kentish Belle
A wonderful and colourful plant, great for adding colour and height to an area, it has a climbing habit but needs to be tied in and supported.
- Height: Easily maintained to 1.5m
- Spread: Easily maintained to 1m
- Foliage Colour: Dark green with dark veins
- Flower Colour: Red buds and yellow flower petals
Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, loam
- Position: Full Sun
- Hardiness: Hardy once established in a sheltered spot, H3 (+1 to -5)
- Type: Semi-Evergreen
Responds well to heat and prefers a frost free area although it will tolerate temperatures down to -3/-5.
Supplied growing in either a 9cm or 1 litre pot