A wonderful and colourful plant, great for adding colour to the garden, great for pots on the patio or a Summer border.
Best a rich compost with plenty of heat and water, perfectly fine outside after the last frost, protect before the first frosts.
- Height: Easily maintained to 1.5m
- Spread: Easily maintained to 1m
- Foliage Colour: Dark green with dark veins
- Flower Colour: Red buds and orange petals
Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, loam
- Position: Full Sun
- Hardiness: Hardy once established in a sheltered spot, H3 (+1 to -5)
- Type: Evergreen
Responds well to heat and needs a frost free area.
Supplied in either a 9cm pot or 2 Litre pot, please select from the drop down menu when ordering.