(Korean Mint / Giant Hyssop)
Agastache Liquorice White is a nice variety of Korean mint with good pure white in the flower and a robust habit.
This is a vigorous plant and responds well to being pruned back regularly.
Perfect for the mixed border and the flowers put on a good flower display through summer.
- Height: Easily maintained to 40cm, flowering height 80cm
- Spread: Easily maintained to 50cm
- Foliage Colour: Dark green, nettle like. highly fragrant licorice scent
- Flower Colour: White buds and white flowers
Soil Type: Well drained, sandy
- Position: Full Sun
- Hardiness: Hardy H5 (down to -10)
- Type: Herbaceous perennial
Supplied in either a 9cm pot or 2 Litre pot, please select from the drop down menu when ordering.
Agastache are plants that love full sun and well drained, fertile soil. Their leaves are fragrant with a strong licorice scent. Flower spikes are tightly clustered with blue or white flowers and grow to around 80cm.