Chinese Anemone, this is a taller growing species than that of the Japanese Anemone putting on a fine show late in the summer with tall flower stems to 1m topped with large, open slightly cupped light pink, purple and white flowers with a yellow center. the flowering period continues through into autumn. This species can have variable flower colours due to being raised by seed.
Has a slow, spreading habit and will eventually spread to 1.5/2m.
- Height: Flowering to 1m
- Spread: Easily maintained to 1m
- Foliage Colour: Light green, toothed, three lobes
- Flower Colour: Shades of pink, purple and white
Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, loam, chalk, clay
- Position: Full sun - partial shade
- Hardiness: Hardy H7 (-15)
- Type: Herbaceous Perennial