Japanese Anemone, a real winner for the garden putting on a fine show late in the summer with tall flower stems to 75cm topped with large, open slightly cupped and semi double pink flowers with a yellow center. the flowering period continues through into autumn.
Has a slow, spreading habit and will eventually spread to around 1m.
- Height: Flowering to 1m
- Spread: Easily maintained to 1m
- Foliage Colour: Light green, toothed, three lobes
- Flower Colour: Dark pink
Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, loam, chalk, clay
- Position: Full sun - partial shade
- Hardiness: Hardy H7 (-15)
- Type: Herbaceous Perennial