Golden Marguerite Daisy, a vigorous and easy to grow perennial with masses of yellow flowers. The foliage is soft and fluffy as it shoots out in spring then develops a tough, dense mound of branching stems.
Flowers are produced from late spring and continue on for a long time.
Best with a hard prune after the first flowering and this will control the mound and bring on another flush of flowers later in the season.
Very useful for most areas and will flower more in a sunny spot.
- Height: Easily maintained to 90cm
- Spread: Easily maintained to 60cm
- Foliage Colour: Deep green
- Flower Colour: Yellow
Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, loam
- Position: Full Sun (tolerates some shade but best flowers in full sun)
- Hardiness: Hardy once established, H4 (-10 to -5)
- Type: Semi- evergreen perennial
Supplied in either a 9cm pot or 2 Litre pot, please select from the drop down menu when ordering.