(Black Cow Parsley)
Ravenswing cow parsley is much like the common cow parsley but without the invasive habit and with dark purple leaves. Tall waving umbels of white flowers are produced in early Summer and provide height and interest to the border.
- Height: Easily maintained to 1.5m
- Spread: Easily maintained to 50cm
- Foliage Colour: Dark purple
- Flower Colour: Cow parsley, white, pink tinged flowers in clusters on stems
Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, loam
- Position: Full Sun- Partial Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy, H6 (-15 and lower)
- Type: Short Lived perennial, renew by letting seed set
Hardy, herbaceous perennial
Supplied growing in a 9cm or 2 litre pot, please select from the drop down when ordering.