Pretty in Pink
One of Peter Moore's introductions Raised by Peter Moore: www.bredbypetermoore.co.uk.
A lovely addition to the garden and excellent in the border, pretty in pink will produce bright pink flowers from summer through to autumm, attractive to insects.
- Height: Easily maintained to 60cm
- Spread: Easily maintained to 30cm
- Foliage Colour: Green
- Flower Colour: Bright pink
- Flowering Season: Summer and autumn
Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, loam
- Position: Full Sun - Partial Shade
- Hardiness: Half hardy, may require some protection over winter, H3 (-5)
- Type: Herbaceous Perennial
Grown in a 2 Litre Pot