Asclepias tuberosa ssp. interior
A lovely plant which is attractive to insects and is ideal for the border or within a wildflower garden.
Is covered with clusters of orange flowers during the summer and autumn months followed by decorative fruit
- Height: Easily maintained to 60cm
- Spread: Easily maintained to 30cm
- Foliage Colour: Green
- Flower Colour: Orange
- Flowering Season: Summer and Autumn
- Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, clay, chalk
- Position: Full Sun - Semi Shade
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H4 (-5 and below)
- Type: Herbaceous Perennial
Supplied in either a 9cm pot or 2 Litre pot, please select from the drop down menu when ordering.