Distinctive large dark red plumes of tiny flowers are displayed between June and August. The new foliage is attractive in the Spring with dark burgundy leaves coming up through the soil in March.
- Height: Easily maintained to 1m
- Spread: Easily maintained to 0.5m
- Foliage Colour: Dark burgundy
- Flower Colour: Dark red
- Flowering Season: Summer
- Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, chalk
- Position: Partial shade
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H7 (-15 and below)
- Type: Herbaceous Perennial
Supplied in either a 9cm pot or 2 Litre pot, please select from the drop down menu when ordering.