Astilbe chinensis var.
Distinctive large pink-purple plumes of tiny flowers are displayed between June & August. The new foliage is attractive in the Spring with dark green leaves coming up through the soil in March.
- Height: Easily maintained to 2.5m
- Spread: Easily maintained to 1m
- Foliage Colour: Dark green
- Flower Colour: Pink-purple
- Flowering Season: Summer
- Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, chalk
- Position: Partial shade
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H7 (-15 and below)
- Type: Herbaceous Perennial
Supplied in either a 9cm pot or 2 Litre pot, please select from the drop down menu when ordering.