Astrantia major is a lovely species with a strong robust growth habit and reliable flowering, good for the front of a border and on the edge of shade this perennial produces a mound of large dark green leaves from which wonderful and delicate white flowers with pink centers are produced.
- Height: Easily maintained to 70cm
- Spread: Easily maintained to 50cm
- Foliage Colour: Bright green getting darker through summer
- Flower Colour: Pale, whitish green with pink tinges
Soil Type: Moist, well drained, loam, clay
- Position: Full Sun to partial shade
- Hardiness: Hardy once established in a sheltered spot, H7 (-15 and lower)
- Type: Herbaceous perennial
Hardy, herbaceous perennial
Supplied in either a 9cm pot or 2 Litre pot, please select from the drop down menu when ordering.