Clusters of small blue flowers are produced in Spring.
Will grow in a variety of soils but best in wet or boggy areas.
- Height: Flowering to 50cm
- Spread: Easily maintained to 50cm
- Foliage Colour: Large heart shaped with silvery speckling
- Flower Colour: Clear, light blue flowers
Soil Type: Well drained, sandy, loam, chalk, clay
- Position: Partial Shade - Full Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy H6 (down to -15)
- Type: Herbaceous perennial, early dormancy in late summer but quick to shoot in spring
Its hardy but dies back to the ground in Winter.
Great as part of a mixed border and works well in shade and wet areas.
Supplied in a 2 Litre pot