Buddleja x weyeriana
Raised by Peter Moore, a Longstock introduction: www.bredbypetermoore.co.uk
One of Peter Moore's introductions, a very hardy deciduous semi evergreen shrub, depending on local temperature, growing in any well drained soil.
Best in sun
Hard prune in March & Feed late spring.
Flowers early August through to late September, sometimes into October
Attracts bees and butterflies and hummingbirds in the USA
Large ball heads of clear pale pink flowers with an orange eye
Delightful scented flowers
The fragrance keeps the butterflies and bees coming back for more.
Flowers spikes up to 12-18” 30-40 cm in length
A lovely choice for mixing into a shrub or perennial border
Regular removal of spent flowers will extend the flowering period of all summer flowering Buddleja.
Named by Roy Lancaster OBE VMH. World famous Plantsman.
- Height: Flowering to 4m (easily kept to 2m)
- Spread: Easily maintained to 2m
- Foliage Colour: Rounded grey green
- Flower Colour: Rich pink with an orange center round clusters loaded with small flowers
Soil Type: Well drained, sandy, loam, chalk, clay
- Position: Full Sun - Partial Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy H6 (-15)
- Type: Deciduous Shrub
Supplied in either 9cm pot, 1 Litre, or 2 Litre pot, please select from the drop down menu when ordering.