A bushy sub shrub which grows to around 30cm, this plant has narrow grey green leaves and yellow flowers during the summer months.
Calceolaria integrifolia is tender and although it can tolerate low temperatures it will need to be protected from frost and should be moved into a greenhouse or similar during the winter months
- Height: Easily maintained to 30cm
- Spread: Easily maintained to 30cm
- Foliage Colour: Grey green
- Flower Colour: Yellow
- Flowering Season: Summer
Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, chalk
- Position: Full Sun - Semi Shade
- Hardiness: Tender, H2 (1-5)
- Type: Herbaceous Sub-Shrub
Supplied in either a 9cm pot or 2 Litre pot, please select from the drop down menu when ordering.