A bushy sub shrub which grows to around 50cm, this plant has narrow green leaves and bright orange red flowers from spring through to autumn.
- Height: Easily maintained to 50cm
- Spread: Easily maintained to 50cm
- Foliage Colour: green
- Flower Colour: Orange red
- Flowering Season: Spring to Autumn
Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, chalk
- Position: Full Sun - Semi Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy once established, H4 (-10)
- Type: Herbaceous Sub-Shrub
Supplied in either a 9cm pot or 2 Litre pot, please select from the drop down menu when ordering.