Centaurea montana 'Carnea' is a reliable and hardy plant, suitable for a variety of garden styles and locations especially at the front of the border and within a cottage garden.
This variety of Centaurea montana is renowned for its clump-forming growth pattern and attractive, pale pink blooms that are highly attractive to insects.
- Height: Easily maintained to 50cm
- Spread: Easily maintained to 50cm
- Foliage Colour: Grey-green leaves
- Flower Colour: Showy pale pink flowers
- Flowering Season: Spring-Summer
Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, loam, chalk, clay
- Position: Full Sun - Semi Shade
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H7 (-15 and below)
- Type: Herbaceous Perennial