A good variety of comfrey which does not self-seed and is resistant to rust making it an ideal addition to the garden.
Will grow in most soil types and conditions, does not require much maintenance or care once established.
- Height: Easily maintained to 60cm
- Spread: Easily maintained to 60cm
- Foliage Colour: light green
- Flower Colour: pale purple
- Flowering Season: spring and early summer
Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, loam, chalk
- Position: Full Sun - Full Shade
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H7 (-15 and below)
- Type: Herbaceous Perennial/Shrub
Grown in a 9cm or 2 Litre Pot