(angustifolia English Lavender)
Narrow grey green leaves with dark blue/purple flowers in early July through to September. Likes well drained soils and full sun. Good for low hedging & in the front of a border. A well loved variety in the garden and useful for its dark flowers and dwarf habit.
- Height: Easily maintained to 1m
- Spread: Easily maintained to 1m
- Foliage Colour: Grey green
- Flower Colour: Lavender purple
- Flowering Season: Summer to early autumn
- Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, loam, chalk
- Position: Full Sun - Full Shade
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H7 (-15 and below)
- Type: Herbaceous Perennial/Shrub
Supplied in either a 9cm pot or 2 Litre pot, please select from the drop down menu when ordering.