This semi evergreen fern is easy to care for, making it ideal for novice gardeners or those looking for a low-maintenance planting.
Cyrtomium fortunei is perfect for coastal gardens and works well in a shady border, as well as within a cottage garden planting or as a container plant.
- Height: Easily maintained to 1.5m
- Spread: Easily maintained to 1m
- Foliage Colour: Golden green fronds
- Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, loam, chalk, clay
- Position: Full Shade - Partial Shade
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H3 (-5)
- Type: Herbaceous Perennial
Grown in a 2 Litre Pot