Grows to 3 meters with thick stems and attractive foliage, best grown in a greenhouse or conservatory but would suit a mild and sheltered position outside.
Pink- purple flowers with orange centres appear from October.
As with all dahlias, lift and store the tubers over winter.
- Height: Easily maintained to 3m
- Spread: Easily maintained to 1.5m
- Foliage Colour: Green
- Flower Colour: Pink-purple with orange centres
- Flowering Season: Autumn
Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, loam, chalk
- Position: Full Sun - Partial Shade
- Hardiness: Needs lifting and storing over winter, H3 (1 to -5)
- Type: Herbaceous Perennial
Grown in a 2 Litre Pot