An unusual species of the Foxglove that is perfect for giving a more traditional look to the garden with with pale yellow flowers and dark green, lance shaped leaves.
Perfect for the mid-border and can grow anywhere from semi-shade to full sun.
Flower height is around 60cm and the flowers begin in early summer and continue through to August.
- Height: Easily maintained to 1m
- Spread: Easily maintained to 50cm
- Foliage Colour: Dark green pointed leaves
- Flower Colour: Spires of soft yellow, trumpet shape flowers
Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, loam, chalk, clay
- Position: Full Sun to full shade
- Hardiness: Hardy, H6 (-15 and lower)
- Type: Herbaceous perennial
Prefers a well drained soil
Supplied in either a 9cm pot or 2 Litre pot, please select from the drop down menu when ordering.