(Narrow Male Fern)
This clump forming semi evergreen fern is easy to care for, making it ideal for novice gardeners or those looking for a low-maintenance planting.
Dryopteris filix-mas 'Barnesii' is best grown in a shady border and is perfect for cottage garden planting.
- Height: Easily maintained to 1m
- Spread: Easily maintained to 1m
- Foliage Colour: Bright green lance shaped slender fronds
Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, loam, chalk, clay
- Position: Full Shade - Semi Shade
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H6 (-15 and below)
- Type: Herbaceous Perennial
Grown in a 2 Litre Pot