a strong variety of this popular plant with a nice growing habit and wonderful red-pink and cream flowers and has green and red tinged leaves that turn a nice darker colour in Autumn.
- Height: Easily maintained to 0.5m
- Spread: Easily maintained to 0.5m
- Foliage Colour: Green with red tinting
- Flower Colour: Red-pink and cream
- Flowering Season: Spring
- Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, loam, clay
- Position: Partial Shade
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H7 (-15 and below)
- Type: Herbaceous Perennial
Supplied in either a 9cm pot or 2 Litre pot, please select from the drop down menu when ordering.