Euphorbia x martini
Attractive clusters of yellow flowers are produced throughout summer. Prefers a well drained soils and is best in full sun.
- Height: Easily maintained to 1m
- Spread: Easily maintained to 1m
- Foliage Colour: Dark green
- Flower Colour: Yellow
- Flowering Season: Spring and summer
- Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, loam, clay
- Position: Full Sun
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H5 (-5 and below)
- Type: Herbaceous Perennial/Sub-Shrub
Supplied in either a 9cm pot or 2 Litre pot, please select from the drop down menu when ordering.