Forsythia × intermedia
A lovely cultivar with rich yellow flowers all along the branches in Spring. Flowers late March/April. Forms a dense bush with mid green leaves.
- Height: Easily maintained to 2.5m
- Spread: Easily maintained to 2.5m
- Foliage Colour: Mid green
- Flower Colour: Rich yellow
- Flowering Season: Spring
- Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, loam, chalk, clay
- Position: Full Sun - Partial Shade
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H5 (-5 and below)
- Type: Shrub
Supplied in either a 9cm pot or 2 Litre pot, please select from the drop down menu when ordering.