A nice perennial for the Summer months, tall flower spikes open with nice white flowers tinged with pink, unusually the flowers open from the bottom of the flower spike up.
Needs a sheltered spot and should be protected from hard frost.
- Height: Easily maintained to 90cm
- Spread: Easily maintained to 60cm
- Foliage Colour: Green
- Flower Colour: White flowers tinged with pink
- Flowering Season: Summer and early autumn
- Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, loam, chalk
- Position: Full Sun - Semi Shade
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H4 (-5 and below)
- Type: Herbaceous Perennial
Supplied in either a 9cm pot or 2 Litre pot, please select from the drop down menu when ordering.