'Little Wine Cup'
Hemerocallis 'Little Wine Cup' is a nice variety it has attractive purple blooms displaying a lovely frilly edged flower in summer. Attractive, green strap like foliage creates a creeping clump (some of which can be evergreen) and the flower spikes are produced above this clump, the flowers open for a day (giving this plant the name of 'Daylily') but many flowers are produced over summer whcih give a nice long display.
- Height: Easily maintained to 60cm
- Spread: Easily maintained to 50cm
- Foliage Colour: Green narrow leaves
- Flower Colour: Dark wine red
- Flowering Season: Summer
Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, loam, chalk, clay
- Position: Full Sun - Semi-shade
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H6 (-15 and below)
- Type: Herbaceous Perennial