'Madame Emile Mouillère'
This wonderful well used and loved Hydrangea is one of the mop head types, named for their large, round heads. Madame Mouillere is a pure white variety and puts on an incredible show in early summer.
Growth begins quickly at the beginning of the seasons and the plant puts on plenty of luscious bright green leaves, the flowers are then produced through summer.
The flower heads can be left over winter to add interest or trimmed back to tidy up the shrub.
In autumn the foliage has good colour and ranges through, yellow, orange and red.
Medium growing, hardy, deciduous shrub, growing to around 1.5M over 10 years
- Height: Easily maintained to 1.5m
- Spread: Easily maintained to 1.5m
- Foliage Colour: Green
- Flower Colour: White tinged with yellow, orange and red
- Flowering Season: Summer
- Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, clay, chalk
- Position: Full Sun - Partial Shade
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H5 (-10 and below)
- Type: Shrub
Supplied in either a 9cm pot or 2 Litre pot, please select from the drop down menu when ordering.