(Oak Leaved Hydrangea)
This is a new release with a more compact habit, a spreading deciduous shrub with handsome, large, deeply lobed leaves turning red and purple in autumn. Flowers cream, in conical panicles with numerous large sterile florets.
In autumn the foliage has good colour and ranges through, yellow, orange and red.
- Height: Easily maintained to 1m
- Spread: Easily maintained to 1m
- Foliage Colour: Pale Green turning vivid autumn colours from orange to red
- Flower Colour: Cream flowers
Soil Type: Well drained, sandy, loam, chalk
- Position: Full Sun - Partial Shade
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H5 (-10)
- Type: Deciduous Shrub
Medium growing, hardy, deciduous shrub, growing to around 1.5M over 10 years
Supplied in either a 9cm pot or 2 Litre pot, please select from the drop down menu when ordering.