Iris sibirica Perry’s Blue
A fine performing perennial which is happy in most conditions, clump forming with a slow spreading habit, tall flower spikes are produced through the summer with wonderful large flowers. The flowers are short lived but they are produced in mass over a few weeks.
- Height: Easily maintained to 60cm
- Spread: Easily maintained to 30cm
- Foliage Colour: Grey-green
- Flower Colour: Blue with white markings
- Flowering Season: Summer
- Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, loam, chalk, clay
- Position: Full Sun - Semi Shade
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H7 (-15 and below)
- Type: Herbaceous Perennial
Supplied in either a 9cm pot or 2 Litre pot, please select from the drop down menu when ordering.