Kale Daubenton's Variegated
(Brassica oleracea, Cottager's Kale, Hungry gap kale)
A perennial form of this well known plant usually found in the vegetable garden! This variety is one of the 'old' ones brought back into cultivation recently and much sought after for it's reliable growing and taste. The plant has a bushy, dwarf habit more suited to pots or smaller gardens with slightly ruffled leaf edges with variegated margins and whitish veins and stems with very green leaves.
- Height: Easily maintained to 80cm
- Spread: Easily maintained to 50cm
- Foliage Colour: Green with white veining and white variegated edges
- Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, loam, chalk
- Position: Full Sun - Semi Shade
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H7 (-15 and below)
- Type: Evergreen
Supplied in either a 9cm pot or 1 Litre pot, please select from the drop down menu when ordering.