Kale Purple x Daubenton
(Brassica oleracea, Cottager's Kale, Hungry gap kale)
This beautiful and productive perennial Kale is a very rare variety created by crossing Purple tree collards with Daubenton Kale it forms a really bushy and generous plant with lovely big sweet leaves.
Good bushy growing habit, vigorous.
A perennial form of this well known plant usually found in the vegetable garden!
- Height: Easily maintained to 75 cm
- Spread: Easily maintained to 75 cm
- Foliage Colour: Grey/green with purple veining
- Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, loam, chalk
- Position: Full Sun - Semi Shade
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H7 (-15 and below)
- Type: Evergreen
Supplied in either a 9cm pot or 1 Litre pot, please select from the drop down menu when ordering.