Lavandula Regal Splendour
A good, strong variety with tall flowers, lavender-purple heads with plum-purple ears pop up in mass over fine, strongly scented foliage from April through to June, flowering can be prolonged if deadheaded.
Hardier than most French Lavenders although it should be protected from frost.
- Height: Easily maintained to 1m
- Spread: Easily maintained to 30cm
- Foliage Colour: Grey-green
- Flower Colour: Plum-purple
- Flowering Season: Spring and summer
- Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, loam, clay
- Position: Full Sun - Partial shade
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H4 (-5 and below)
- Type: Shrub
Supplied in either a 9cm pot or 2 Litre pot, please select from the drop down menu when ordering.