Lavandula stoechas Tiara
A fine variety which seems a little hardier than other varieties, large round purple flower heads with tall white ears pop up in mass over fine, strongly scented foliage from April through to June, flowering can be prolonged if deadheaded.
Hardier than most French Lavenders although it should be protected from frost.
- Height: Easily maintained to 60cm
- Spread: Easily maintained to 30cm
- Foliage Colour: silver grey
- Flower Colour: purple with white ears
- Flowering Season: late spring to early summer
- Soil Type: Well drained, sandy, loam, chalk
- Position: Full Sun
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H7 (-15 and below)
- Type: Herbaceous Perennial/Shrub
Supplied in either a 9cm pot or 2 Litre pot, please select from the drop down menu when ordering.