Leycesteria Golden Lanterns
A good plant for the border with reddish stems and colourful, golden foliage and hanging clusters of white flowers which then develop into fruits later in the year.
- Height: Easily maintained to 1.5m
- Spread: Easily maintained to 1m
- Foliage Colour: Golden with red stems
- Flower Colour: Pink buds and white flowers
Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, loam, chalk
- Position: Full Sun - Semi Shade
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H4 (-10)
- Type: Deciduous
Supplied in a 2 Litre pot.