A nice plant with spiky long glossy leaves, forming a low mound, a flower spike is produced in summer with nice white flowers turning crimson.
- Height: Easily maintained to 80cm
- Spread: Easily maintained to 50cm
- Foliage Colour: Spiky long glossy green leaves
- Flower Colour: Pink flower spike fading to crimson
Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, loam
- Position: Full Sun
- Hardiness: Hardy once established in a sheltered spot, H6 (down to -15)
- Type: Evergreen
Supplied in either a 9cm pot or 2 Litre pot, please select from the drop down menu when ordering.
Hardy, evergreen perennial which keeps a low covering of foliage through winter.