An unusual variety that forms a tight clump of foliage from which stiff flower stems are produced in late spring and through into summer. This variety shares many characteristics of other Catmints with scented foliage and pretty blue flowers which are attractive to insects and pollinators.
- Height: Easily maintained to 60cm
- Spread: Easily maintained to 50cm by regular pruning after flowering
- Foliage Colour: Green, scented and attractive
- Flower Colour: Pink flowers
Soil Type: Well drained, sandy, loam, chalk
- Position: Partial Shade
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H6 (-15)
- Type: Herbaceous Perennial
Nepeta are commonly known as Catmint and are well loved by most cats and most humans too for attractive foliage scent, easiness to grow and fabulous flowering. Ranging from pale purples, through to blue, white and pink they offer a fantastic splash of colour to the front of a border and are fantastic for pollinators.
Grow them in well drained soil, in full sun and trim back regularly to encourage new growth and repeat flowering.