A strong clump forming perennial that creates woody stems but dies back to the ground in Winter, rosettes of foliage appear at the base in spring and grow strongly through Spring & Summer and stems are topped with incredibly insect friendly flowers.
Rosenkupple has purple flowers and a nice upright habit.
- Height: Easily maintained to 60cm
- Spread: Easily maintained to 30cm
- Foliage Colour: Green with pinky-purple at the edges and under the leaves
- Flower Colour: Purple-pink
- Flowering Season: Summer through to early autumn
- Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, loam, chalk
- Position: Full Sun - Partial Shade
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H7 (-15 and below)
- Type: Herbaceous Perennial
Supplied in either a 9cm pot or 2 Litre pot, please select from the drop down menu when ordering.