Penstemon King George
A small growing evergreen perennial with nice glossy, strap like leaves. Nice heavily laden flower spikes appear in early Summer and quite large red tubular flowers hang gracefully from the stem. The flowers have a contrasting white throat, quite reminiscent of foxgloves.
Best in full sun with a well draining soil, should be protected from hard frost.
- Height: Easily maintained to 1m
- Spread: Easily maintained to 50cm
- Foliage Colour: Green
- Flower Colour: Red
Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, loam
- Position: Full Sun - Partial Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy in protected areas, H3 (-5)
- Type: Evergreen Perennial
Supplied growing in a 2 litre pot